[Phys-L] Re: relativity: style +- technique

Space-Time Physics by Taylor and Wheeler

Is accessible at the intro level. If you want a more descriptive level
book, take a gander at Ellis & Williams "Flat and Curved Space-Time"

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293