[Phys-L] Re: The Republican War On Science

I'd be curious to see an example=20

John, Barbara Mikkelson's comment (on the snopes link) was "an exampl=
e" you asked for.

Karl,=20

The links provide adequate information. But if your litany of questio=
ns represent a genuine concern about the health effects of RU-486, mo=
re information is on the internet, including, for example, some indiv=
idual safety reports at http://www.cwfa.org/articles/7282/CWA/life/in=
dex.htm.

=20

please MEN, DON'T discuss the abortion issue... And I will refrain =
=66rom discussing castration.

Please, Sheron, DONT make sexist remarks.=20

=20

Removing an anencephalic still-fetus=20

Brian, please, bringing up the issue of an anencephalic fetus is a re=
d herring.

=20

crack house with filth and violence aplenty

Fred, please, bringing up the issue of a fetus from a crack house occ=
upant is a red herring. Furthermore your comment suggests that an abo=
rtion would save (the taxpayers from) needing to provide medical care=
and physical and emotional attention if the infant ended up being bo=
rn.=20

=20

I think this discussion is straying from the original focus on scie=
nce policy.

Mark, yes, particularly when the discussions include unnsubstantiated=
attacks against members of medical and scientific government committ=
ees because of their pro-life positions, as well as sexist comments s=
eeking list topic restrictions for men.=20

=20

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX

=20