[Phys-L] pl detele the pools challenge mail

people in this mailing list,=20
Please note that i did not send the challenge mail out, and do not c=
lick on=20
the link and supply your e-mail account. I think it is a worm or some=
thing.=20
It has duplicated my mailing list and auto-generated the challenge ma=
il=20
without my knowledge. I act as soon as i cant to alert you. My sincer=
e=20
apologies if I have cuased any inconveneint to you so far.
Julie