[Phys-L] Can you beat my score?

Hey ,
Check out this cool Pool game I am playing. My highest
score so far is 11,543. Play it and tell me what you score.
I bet you can't beat me ;)

Email me your score if you can beat me lol.
Download the free game here: www.phattgames.com

Bye,
Julie Quah

This email was sent by Julie Quah as he thought you would be interested in playing games. If you don't want any emails from Julie Quah about these games, click here. The games can be found on www.phattgames.com 8721 santa monica # 237 LA, CA 90069