[Phys-L] Re: ID defenders

At 11:28 AM 8/26/2005, Mark Shapiro, you wrote:
I believe that there are some predictions of a "big bang" theory that
can be tested. For example, the 3 K background radiation comes out of
big bang theories rather naturally. On the other hand, young earth
creation, as well as steady state universe theories cannot account for
the 3 K radiation.

Mark

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro

Hmmm, if I were to suppose that in the very long history of the universe
there were a cyclic repetition of cosmic expansion/contraction, then wouldn't
the 3K background be confirmatory?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!