[Phys-L] Re: ID defenders

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Milton" <jmilton@DEPAUL.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: ID defenders

For a couple of contra-ID views from within the Roman Catholic
community, try these links.

http://www.thetablet.co.uk/cgi-bin/register.cgi/tablet-01063

http://www.commonwealmagazine.org/article.php?id_article=1340

John Milton
De Paul University

Both of these seem to be a refutation of the of the premise that Devine
Creation cannot be reconciled with Darwinian theory. Basically the same
stance I take myself. I may (continue) to be wrong on this, but I would
assume that this single premise does not constitute the sole philosophy
behind ID? I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong <g>..