[Phys-L] Re: ID and string theory

I see no problem with teaching string theory as long as you don't assert its
"correctness". There's nothing wrong with extrapolating and coming up with
new ideas and theories so long as you don't confuse them with "fact".

And what about those who would say something like the following:

I see no problem with teaching ID as long as you don't assert its
"correctness". There's nothing wrong with extrapolating and coming up with
new ideas and theories so long as you don't confuse them with "fact".

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen