From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Ludwik Kowalski
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:16 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: First Day Activities or Demos

OOPS, I just realized that pushing the large m away from your face is
likely to result in undesirable consequences. You should simply release
the mass at rest. To dramatize the show allow the initial angle to be
large, for example, by standing on a chair.
Sorry for the mistake.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.