[Phys-L] Re: small aquarium

<http://www.delta-education.com/productdetail.aspx?Collection=N&prodID=3176&return=1600&menuID=23&topID=&subID=7&galindex=>
acrylic $39

<http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=5580734/skd=1/search=aquarium+2+gallon>
acrylic $30

<http://www.fishstuff.net/marinelandeclipseexplorerblue.php>
2 gallon acrylic $34

<http://www.miraclesaquariums.com/index.html>
Canadian custom and standard tanks in GLASS from 2.5 gal on up.
(no price given, I see)

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-2-12-Gallon-Glass-Acrylic-Fish-Tank-Aquariums-2-5_W0QQitemZ7704604317QQcategoryZ20755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
eBay 1 glass, one acrylic.

Brian Whatcott

On Tuesday, Aug 2, 2005, at 17:50 America/New_York, Anthony Lapinski
wrote:

I am looking for a 2-gallon rectangular glass aquarium. I had one and
it was accidentally knocked on the floor by a student last year. It is
very portable and useful for small scale density demos. However, I can't
find a replacement anywhere --science catalogs, ebay, etc. Does anyone know
of a specialty store that might carry this item?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!