[Phys-L] Re: The power of compressed air

Sorry about the trouble with the URL. My mail program parses URLs
correctly, even with a terminal period. Perhaps we need a new rule in
English composition: never end a sentence with a web link. Or perhaps
one should use a Macintosh?

In case I'm being censored by a conspiracy, the story is about a
lawsuit to enjoin NASA from completing its Deep Impact experiment.
The suit is brought by a Russian astrologer who claims the impact
with the comet will upset the universe. My point is that lawyers seem
to have ascended to a most uncomfortable level of importance in our
society.

I must, in the interest of full disclosure, state here that one of my
sons, who has a first class honors degree in discrete mathematics,
has become a lawyer. He is not a litigator. He has a good job.

Leigh