[Phys-L] Re: Leigh's reference

At 03:20 PM 7/24/2005, Ludwik, you wrote:
I also had "the server cannot be found" message.

On Sunday, Jul 24, 2005, at 15:13 America/New_York, Herbert H Gottlieb
wrote:

...... but it appears that I was insufficiently imaginative.
When I returned home from my trip I learned from one of my
astronomy maillists of a still more outrageous legal assault
on reason that could not be averted by my device. See
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8474735/

Leigh

Thanks to Leigh for an excellent definition and in-depth discussion
of the term "cya". However, I was greatly disappointed that my computer
was unable to view his reference to http://www.msnbc.men.com/id/874735.
Did anyone else have success??

Herb

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.

Gentlemen: Leigh's url is now on one line and usable - it was
formerly broken over two.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8474735/

Herb's version is mistyped as -msnbc.men.- and finishes with a period to boot.
As they sometimes say: this is not rocket-science....

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!