[Phys-L] Physics Education - Spanish Special

Hi,

the latest issue of the journal Physics Education is now available online
at:

http://www.iop.org/EJ/journal/0031-9120

In this issue we have made available text-only Spanish versions of papers
that have been submitted by Spanish speaking authors and we will continue to
offer this facility for the foreseeable future. Articles can be downloaded
FREE for 30 days from today.

I hope that this proves to be of some benefit to those of you for whom
Spanish is an everyday language.

Cheers

Gary

G. D. Williams,
Editor, Physics Education
National Coordinator, IoP Teacher Network
gary.williams@iop.org
gdwilliams100@hotmail.com