[Phys-L] Why relativity is infalsifiable

Critics are usually trying to give some account of relativity as if it were
a normal theory where some inferences may be valid, others not, some
results may be confirmed by experiment, others not etc. That is not the
case. We have an equivalent of "The greenness of the crocodile exceeds its
length" which infects with its idiocy everybody, even critics. The moment
the Juggler managed to convince the world that "I measure your clock to be
slower than mine whereas you measure mine to be slower than yours" and "I
measure your stick to be shorter than mine whereas you measure mine to be
shorter than yours" are meaningful statements, the collective madness
supplanted science. The infection is incurable, like HIV. The only (small)
hope lies in the fact that the initiated are gradually removing relativity
from their public performances. So it may imperceptibly disappear one day.

Pentcho Valev