[Phys-L] Re: medical apparatus/physics ... physics/medical apparatus ... or neither

It looks pretty squirrley. I have read that light can be used in treating
some ailments such as certain skin diseases, vitamin D deficiency, and
lasers can be used in surgery, but the information on most of the references
is definitely not scientific. On this basis I would urge the relative to go
to another doctor with a good medical reputation. It is possible that the
light therapy might be legitimate, but I would be very suspicious.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

To All:

I would like to ask the list if you have ever heard of the term " scalar
energy " in regards to a medical apparatus that is used in the treatment
of swollen and blocked lymph nodes. The apparatus is called a Light Beam
Generator, LBG.

I have a close family member being treated by this device and those that
recommended it said that it is based on the principle of "scalar energy".
This is supposed to be a term contributed to by Nikola Tesla I'm assuming
that this term "scalar energy" is another way of saying photon. But my
interest here is the medical treatment of a family member by this Light
Beam Generator.

Here is a list of web sites describing this device and the physics that is
being applied.

I would like those of you on the list to access them and give your opinion
about the device and the treatments that it claims to alleviate. Could you
also comment on the physics that is referred to and its application to
medicine?

http://www.lightbeamgenerator.com/aboutlbg.html

http://www.cheniere.org/books/excalibur/glossary/147.htm

http://www.jcau.com/energymedicine/articles/articles02.html

http://www.ocnsignal.com/scalar/

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

Also: Do any of you have first hand information about this method of
treatment and would you share that information with me/us.

Thank you

Roger Borowick

rborowick@charter.net