[Phys-L] Re: Physics Books Available

I'm interested in package #5 if you haven't placed it already. It would
go into a physics teachers' library here at BSC physics

Dan M
Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor, Physics, SUNY Buffalo State College
222 SCIE BSC 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>