[Phys-L] Re: Moving Ramp Launching Snowboarder

Panzers to JD! [OS 10.4 includes wmv.]

bc, who wonders what source is.

p.s. once on the desk top, neither QT (amateur), Premiere, or imovie HD
will import

John Denker wrote:
On 06/10/05 07:37, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Using Windows XP, all I had to do was go to
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/roadstunt.html
The movie clip loaded and played - with no porn or other pop-ups.

The media file for the movie itself, with no ads, no porn,
no pop-ups, nor anything else, can be found at
http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/roadstunt.wmv

Note that .wmv is the "windows movie" media-file format.

I was able to slurp this roadstunt.wmv file onto my
Linux machine and play it using xine. No problemo.

Its video resolution is good enough that you can expand
the image to full TV-screen size before it gets too
horribly grainy or blurry. (This is better than you
usually see in .wmv files on the web --- e.g. way better
than the infamous blowing-up-the-whale video.) It is a
bit overexposed in places, but the point of it comes
across just fine.