[Phys-L] Re: On the Impact of Standards

Your answer seems to be yes, but. The question dealt with whether
you can generalize to all - repeat, all - repeat, with emphasis, all -
from a few examples. As a matter of simple logic, you cannot. If you
could, then the following theorem would be true: The sum of every pair of
numbers is 6. Proof: 1+5 =6, 2+4 =6, 3+3 = 6. Therefore, the sum of
every pair is 6.
And what in the world does all this have to do with graduation
rates? The proposition that you have advanced, as a fact, is that every
University, without exception, will waive its academic standards for
admission in exchange for payment of tuition.
You've satisfied my curiosity about your reasoning process. I
have no further questions.
Regards,
Jack