[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

Adlai was fond of quoting Micah 6:8 also, tho a Unitarian. He also
said, "Americans tend to confuse the free with the free and easy."
Unitarians definitely consider themselves Christians, tho very few
believe the afore mentioned requirements. (Divinity, virginity, and
immortality.)

Tony Perino (charismatic * former Santa Barbara Unitarian minister) and
MLKJr were divinity school classmates.

* during his "reign" the SB church had the largest but one US Unitarian
congregation.

"... And remember that relativity has been criticized by religious
groups because they think it proposes that everything is relative. Some
have called it a Jewish plot." [JMC]

This is new to me, but some Nazis especially disliked relativity calling
it Jewish science.

http://www.answers.com/topic/deutsche-physik

There is an American Christian Association (forgotten its name) that
includes the main line protestant denominations and the Unitarians, at
least they then think the U-Us are Christian.

I am absolutely sure there are Christian seminaries, training future
Christian pastors, that do not teach literal virgin birth, do not teach
literal resurrection, and do not teach the deity of Jesus. The faculty
and graduates of these institutions will be very shocked to learn they
are not Christians.: [ME]

The Harvard divinity School is the U-U affiliated school. The U-Us
have, additionally, two divinity schools, one in Berkeley (Where
else!?), and one in Chicago.

bc