[Phys-L] Re: OT? A Law to End Judicial Refutation of God-Driven Laws

This providion appears to be a pretty blatant violation of the separation
of powers. See U.S. v Klein 13 Wll. 128 (1872). A nice reference book to
keep handy for constitutional questions is <Constitutional Law> by John
Gunther, with a comprehensive discussion of congressional powere to limit
federal court jurisdiction.