[Phys-L] American Journal of Physics Back Issues

Dear Fellow Physicists,

I have some back issues of the "American Journal of Physics" that I would
like to donate to a worthy home. The issues start with January 1964. I
will probably be able to give away all issues up through 2004 or so, but
as a first group to give away, I would like to give away all issues from
January 1964 through December 1991.

You may have them for the cost of shipping.

Please reply to me personally (not to the list) if you are interested.

Sincerely,
Steven Ratliff

Steven T. Ratliff
Institutional Researcher / Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55113-1598
U. S. A.