[Phys-L] Millikan Expt. (was Lab reports)

I like the Pasco apparatus very much, especially compared to the one I used as an
undergrad. The majority of students do this experiment quite well and the percent error
is generally very small. The major draw back is the use of a stop watch. I am thinking
of getting the video adapter so that we can record the motion of the drops and then use
video analysis software to determine the velocities.

Has any one done this? Any thoughts on doing this?