[Phys-L] oscilloscope

I'm looking for a dual channel oscilloscope (new or used) mainly to show
sound waves from two microphone inputs. It has to be relatively small and
lightweight (under 10 lbs). I don't want to spend more than $200 or so.
Catalogs show mostly the large types, and some internet sites have no
photos. I've seen only a few small ones at computer show flea markets. I
just want something more portable than the one the school has. Does anyone
know of a catalog/company/website that sells small oscilloscopes? Can
anyone suggest a make/model number (e.g., Tektronix, Hitachi, Philips)?
Thanks!