[Phys-L] Re: Science curriculum sequence: Grades 6 - 12

I agree with the below comment about geometry and would add that when I
teach optics I assume a passing knowledge of high school geometry, not
to mention just about any problem that is drawn and involves some
trigonometry often deals with the geometry of triangles as well.

Joel R.