Subject: [ncnaapt] surplus copies of Giancoli, Halliday/Resnick/Krane
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:36:09 -0700
From: Rick Pam <rick.pam@stanford.edu>
To: ncnaapt@yahoogroups.com
CC: Elva Carbajal <elva@stanford.edu>

Hi NCNAAPTers --

We are getting rid of our multiple TA copies of Giancoli's "Physics" 5th
ed (algebra-based), and Halliday/Resnick/Krane (4th ed). New editions
come out so frequently now that there is not enough time for these copies
to wander away before we have to replace them.

These are both previous editions. Free if you can use them.

Cheers,

Rick

Rick Pam
Department of Physics, Varian 242
Stanford University
382 Via Pueblo Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-4060, USA
Tel: 1-650-725-2365
Fax: 1-650-723-9173
email: rick.pam@stanford.edu

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LZzaMD/_WnJAA/HwKMAA/igXolB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/