[Phys-L] Re: LaTeX in physics (resend in plain text)

I think that since about 1990 I've submitted all papers in LaTeX. This
includes AJP, Physics Letters, NIM A, and JMP plus a couple of rejects
(from math journals - which probably don't count). Also, LaTeX is the way
to go for the ArXiV.
Regards,
Jack