[Phys-L] Re: Prop Blades

That's awesome! I'm just starting an undergaduate research project with a
class at a local middle school on renewable energy. We're letting them
build little wind generators and having a little contest to see who's
blade design produces the most power. They will love this picture.
Thanks Brian.

Matt Coia
Buffalo State College

My wife took a picture of a long trailer load near Weatherford,
Oklahoma recently. It was near a wind farm. I never realised
blades could get this big: the little object on the right is a full
size tractor/truck.

<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/betwys1@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/37e0&.dnm=3c96.jpg&.src=ph>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!