[Phys-L] Re: Zeno's Paradoxes

Describing some kinematic races with limit series in displacement has the
side-effect of importing a time limit too.
Given a finite time limit, it is not possible to sensibly describe events past
that time boundary, though it is clear that a uniform time scale does allow
extended descriptions of participants' positions.

One points to the singularity which makes the puzzle paradoxical, and
moves on.

Brian W