[Phys-L] Re: Physics (chem.) Humor

Well the word "and" should be "an." Just too early for my brain.

But.....an orange has pulp.....more or less the outer skin. A few
years back there was a hit movie...Pulp Fiction. So when an orange
slides there is friction between the pulp and the plane...thus Pulp
Friction. A play on words if you will.
A student thought this up many years ago. I am still charmed by it.
Glenn

herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM 3/23/2005 8:54:40 AM >>>

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:41:34 -0800 Glenn Malin <GMalin@IUSD.ORG>