[Phys-L] Re: Looking for electricity demo apparatus

John: I've emailed Cliff for the location of the article (or you
can). His email address is: "Cliff Bettis" <cbettis@unlserve.unl.edu>

Cliff hangs out on tap-l where the physics lecture demo group (PIRA
gang) hangs out. I will also post a few old postings from tap-l,
with apologies to those who have already read them. A lot of the
concern is over stray radiation from the old cathode ray tubes,
especially when excited by the spark coil, such as the one that
Leybold used to sell. It is supposed to be sold with a lead crystal
shield, if I recall. Karl