[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: speaking of spectrometers (Ocean Optics)

We have one of the PC2000 units, which we adapted for use in our
observatory. No problems as such, though I wish we had been able to
afford the more expensive USB version. Hauling a computer out to the
observatory is a bit of a task, which would be easier if we could use it
with a laptop.

"Eternity is very long,
especially toward the end."
- Woody Allen