[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Educational computing (games etc.)

All of this is a subtle means of downgrading the importance of teachers
and a means of reducing their numbers.

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I SUPPOSE SOME OF YOU MIGHT FIND THIS INFORMATION (FROM ANOTHER LIST)
USEFUL. The lines beginning with asterisks were links in the original
message. Too bad that our dinasor server rejects rich text formating; I
am posting this ASCI text after my pasted content was rejected.
LUDWIK KOWALSKI

This is a note from Dr. James Morrison, Executive Editor of Innovate.

This is a call for papers to be published in a special issue on video
games and learning. Clark Aldrich, James Gee, Marc Prensky, Seymour
Papert and many others have argued that the designers of video game
technologies are blazing the path that instructional technology will

cut