[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: tracker on mac

FYI - two button mice work fine on Macs. I've replaced all my Mac mice
with Logitech 2-button trackballs.

Cheers,
Pamela

Aaron Titus wrote:
This is most likely a Mac-specific bug because ctrl on Mac is used for
a right mouse-click. Thus, ctrl-click on Mac is different than
ctrl-click on a PC.

I've emailed Doug Brown to tell him of the bug. He doesn't use Mac, so
he doesn't know about Mac-specific bugs. And since I don't use my Mac
for video analysis, I haven't found the Mac-specific bugs myself. I
encourage you to try it once he fixes this bug and alert him to any
others.

Aaron