[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Cheap laser pointers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leigh Palmer" <palmer@SFU.CA>

Since about last September a local EFADS (Everything For A Dollar
Store) here in Burnaby has been selling red laser pointers with four
symbol-forming holograms for one Canadian buck (a little more than 80
cents US today). I have bought about twenty of these over the last few
months, giving them to friends. I have three left, and the store does
not always have them in stock. It turns out that the holograms are not
the same in all the packages, so we have fun seeing what new and
different symbols turn up. Clearly the manufacture of these is cheap.

Leigh

or EFADS has a warehouse full of these things, bought at 5 cents on the
dollar, from a bankrupt company! ;-)

Rick