[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Computer Games (was Mac vs. PC )

At the Albuquerque meeting there was an interesting talk at one of the
sessions I attended where a fellow was developing a game that was a
simulation of the science process.

Trying to discover rules governing an N x N square universe, complete
with trying to obtain grant "funding" and publishing "articles". It was
being developed to be intended for high school classes, but I could see
its uses at the lower division college level as well.