[Physltest] [Phys-L] Update on Science Quotations

Hello to the List--

I have made the latest update to the quotations list. There are now
18260 quotations online. I have included about 600 new quotations and
have removed some 100 duplicates. As usual I am continuing to correct
typo errors, make additions to the bibliography information, and to the
birth-death information. You might like to look under George Adams for
science quotations. I'm sure you will find something of interest if you
search for the keyword, Mach, Einstein, Herschel, Oppenheimer,
Eddington, Jeans, Dyson, and Wheeler.

Plans are to still include about 400-500 additional quotations
pertaining to mathematics.

This is a listing of science quotations so don't hesitate to search such
topics as geology, biology, chemistry, mathematics, etc. The number of
quotations available is getting large so there is probably something for
just about anyone.

I would certainly enjoy comment that anyone might have about the list
and if anyone has quotations that they would like for me to include
please let me know of them.

The quotations can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/tx/StatBook

Have a nice day!

Carl Gaither