[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Looking for a Mars Clock?

Since you seem to be looking for very cheap (I understand) perhaps you
can modify a prank we played on a student.

My buddy had a student after for detention. The kid asked if he could
go and my buddy looked at the clock and said yes. It was later
discovered that the kid had set the clock forward. This kind of
challenge cannot be ignored. The detention was rescheduled, but we
hooked the wall clock up to a lab frequency generator and fiddled until
the rate was about two to one (parents were informed). The half hour
detention scheduled was upped to one hour - which actually took two
hours of clock time.

If you have a freq. generator doing nothing, you could fake a mars
clock.

Scott

Scott Goelzer
Physics Teacher