[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: dark matter

At 11:51 AM 1/5/2005, Pat Viele, you wrote:

Dark Matter
///
Chandra X-Ray Observatory

<http://chandra.harvard.edu/resources/faq/dmatter/dmatter-main.html>http://chandra.harvard.edu/resources/faq/dmatter/dmatter-main.html

I hope you find this information useful.

Cheers,
Pat

Which reminds me: tomorrow's Nature carries news of an X Ray emitter
identified at Chandra from the region of MS 0735.6 +7421 ,
said by the incredulous author to equal the input from 300 million
Solar masses
(B McNamara Ohio U., Athens).

A billion Suns here, and a billion Suns there, and soon you're
talking real Galactic mass!

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!