[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Projectiles

I have already privately told Anthony about these, but - given the
interest - here they are.

* M. Bace, S Ilijic, and Z. Narancic, " Maximizing the range of a
projectile," Eur. J. Phys. 23
(2002) 409–411.

M. Bace, et al., "The envelope of projectile trajectories," Eur. J. Phys.
23 (2002) 637–642.

* R.A. Brown, "Maximizing the range of a projectile," Phys. Teacher 30
344–347 (September 1992)

I think that the two marked with * give more references that might be
helpful.

Best wishes for the New Year.

George Caplan
Instructor in Physics Laboratory