[Physltest] [Phys-L] Train Collision Clip

Does anyone know of a website that has a video clip for the head on train collision which I believe happened in the 1930's at the Iowa State Fair?(apparently using cars for a demolition derby had become passé at that point in time) I've seen it in the past used in commercials on TV, but it's not on my cinema classics laser discs.
Thanks,
Matt

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field."
- Niels Bohr