[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Are the Forces of Darkness on the March?

Thanks, Brian for posting this analysis. One problem I can see is that we have no
information about the data that was reported on the CNN website. We do not know
which precincts were reporting or anything substantive about the data as it was posted.
What you really need is the raw exit poll data to make a proper evaluation as Professor
Freeman attempted to do.

James last contribution was so well-balanced that I ponder
if I should be continuing. Still, the following emanates from a
UPenn prof who gained the PhD at MIT, and presumably is
capable of demonstrating balanced judgment too.
Then again - he is a statistician.

<http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/111404A.shtml>

>Professor Steven Freeman, a statistician at the
>University of Pennsylvania concludes that the
>odds against such an accidental discrepancy in all
>three states together was 250 million to one.
[exit polls vs votes]

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!