Re: Meaningless problems in algebra texts

On Piaget:
I thought that Case and Edelstein, <New Structuralism in Cognitive
Development> (Karger 1993) demonstrated that the so-called Piagetan stages
could not be meaningfully ascribed to individuals. The apparent stage for
an individual fluctuates with time and task.
Regards,
Jack