Re: [OT] algebra text?

There is one solution that can halp to make more sense out of the typical

algebra texts that are full of mostly "meaningless problems". Why not
teach algebra together with physics in the junior or senior year of high
school?
It certainly makes sense from a logical view. I suppose that the major
problem in doing so is that the mathematics teachers are generally unable
to teach physics
and there are too few physics teachers available'

Herb