Re: Request for certification procedures

Here is the FAQ in the California Commission of Teacher Credentialing --
It's a big site. I suspect everything you didn't want to know is there.

http://www.ctc.ca.gov/faq/mainfaq.html

bc, credential expired former California teacher.

Aloysius Rusli wrote:

Dear friends, 30 Oct 2004

I am a physicist lecturing at the Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. I
have been asked to find procedures for certifying physics teachers in
secondary schools, for consideration for the Indonesian Physical Society.

Can anybody direct me to sources of information on this matter?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

A Rusli