Re: Mass

At 11:45 AM 10/21/2004, you wrote:
//

(1) I believe it is correct that we would make a silicon cube (or
other convenient shape) that has a particular volume.

//

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.

I would be disappointed if the transfer standard turned out
to be a chuck of rock of exquisitely calibrated density.

Without peeking at the background material, I would be hoping for
a perfect crystal perfectly cleft, and molecularly counted,
row and column on six faces.

Brian W

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!