Re: Mass

I think there is a great advantage in defining mass as what a beam
balance measures. It teaches that we can measure mass even though we can not
actually define it in words. I think it is important that students realize
this irony. We spend too much time trying to do the impossible.

Fred Bucheit

~ Measurement is the backbone of experiment which is the backbone of
science~