From: Joseph Bellina [mailto:jbellina@SAINTMARYS.EDU]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 09:48
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: Intro Physics Text/Course

With all due respect, why would you want to start there. How would you
build and conceptual basis for understanding.

joe

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, John
Milton wrote:

Does anyone know of an intro text or course (calculus based) that starts
with waves and oscillations rather than the conventional mechanics
topics?

John Milton
De Paul University
Chicago