Thermodynamics textbook

What thermodynamics textbook (junior level) are you using at your
university? Or, what thermo book did you use when you were an
undergrad? Did you like it, dislike it? Why? I ask because I would
like to review some books other than what we use here at SIU (Sears &
Salinger). I tried searching the PHYS-L archives, but haven't been able
to find this subject discussed before.

Please take a moment to give me some ideas of good thermo books to
consider.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
Ruth Ann Levinson

Ruth Ann Levinson, M.S.
Department of Physics, MailCode 4401
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL 62901

email: ruthann at physics dot siu dot edu
phone: 618-453-5257