From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Joseph Bellina
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:54 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: test

So the task for us is to find safe ways for our students to make all

those mistakes so they can be come experts, or at least more

knowledgable.

cheers,

joe

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Matt Harding wrote:

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in

very narrow field."

- Niels Bohr

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. 574-284-4662

Professor of Physics