Re: Olympic data

What I would really like is video of the divers,
gymnasts, and sprinters to use in my spanking new
video analysis package. If anyone has some video or
knows of a source, I would love it.

Has anyone else been amazed by the cool video work
that the divers have been getting? The strobe effect
and the overlay of two divers have been really cool.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover
The Jewish Community High School of the Bay