Re: Questionable interpretation of physics

You can't write TdS as dQ or d(anything else). TdS is an
inexact differential, and cannot be written as the derivative
of Q or anything else. For details, see
http://www.av8n.com/physics/thermo-forms.htm
and references therein.

Wait a minute John, I agree that it should be dbarQ as there is no exact
differential for Q but not TdS???? I guess that I need more tutoring here.

And I do wish that there were a lower case Ð in the system for us physics
people.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com